Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One of the reasons for publishing my memoir is a strong desire to bring together all of us children from that program (formed by ISS, International Social Services in Geneva which only lasted a few years), together (now as adults) in one place, one moment in time. A major reunion of us all. Possibly a documentary!!


I was ten years old when adopted and remember the event very well. I feel a bond with all of you that traveled here from various parts of Greece. I have returned there many times and have been reunited with my biological family. I can help you do the same.


Please forward this blog to everyone you know and they forward to everyone they know and hope you can become the gateway to a very important event.


I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Joanna


No comments:

Post a Comment